Sunday, February 13, 2011
B.Y.O.D.
Are you trying to figure what the letters stand for? Bring you own ___________. Its Device. What I'm implying is to let students bring their cell phones, iPhones, etc. to the class and use them. I wonder if it would work? I used to never allow the students to chew gum in class. I was pretty hard on them if they chewed gum. Well I figured if the student would be reasonable with their gum chewing and kept it in their mouth and not blow bubbles or leave it under the table. The students and I gave a little. I say that about chewing gum wondering if its also possible to give in a little to new devices and use them in class as long as the students don't abuse the privilege. So lets see. Any students or adults want to comment.
Labels:
cell phones,
iphones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment