It's been several years since I had a blog. The students back then really had a good time with it. Generally I would post a thought provoking question and students would post their opinions. We really had some good ones. Our post really reached a new level when a classroom in Canada started posting with us. It was great! On a number of topics the Canadians and us Texans were way different.
I don't think I intend to post questions like I did before since the school has blocked the students from accessing blogs. But what I want to try with this blog location is to post lessons on line so the student or parents can access them. Recently I purchased a mp3 player/recorder. I'm not much at listening to music so that's not my primary use of it. I want to record instructions on an assignment, class schedule for the week and experiment on making the history class a little bit different.